We are hiring an electrical engineer to design, maintain, implement, and integrate complex IoT electrical devices for the railway and automotive global markets. To do well in this role you should be a licensed professional engineer and have extensive experience as an electrical engineer.
Electrical Engineer Responsibilities:
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical IoT devices for railway & automotive industry
- Evaluating and testing 3rd party devices, including deep learning of protocols for cellular and wired networks
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks by operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and equipment.
- Conferring with customers, engineers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering products or projects.
- Ensuring that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements by preparing electrical systems specifications, technical drawings, or topographical maps.
- Ensuring compliance with specifications, certifications, or customer requirements by directing or coordinating installation, manufacturing, construction, maintenance, documentation, support, or testing activities.
- Preparing specifications for purchases of electrical equipment and materials.
- Supporting R&D teams and field technicians
Electrical Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering degree from an accredited school.
- 3-4 years relevant work experience, including design and manufacturing of IoT devices from scratch.
- Experience with design and development of new products, including CPU, communication accessories, sensors, energy etc.
- Knowledge of applicable codes related to electronic engineering.
- Advantage – Experience in certifications process with external labs
- Proficient in design and calculation software.