Advanced Locomotive Telemetry Controller
The LTC10 is an advanced mobile control and diagnostic device based on a reliable micro-controller for train environment. This unit was specifically designed to be part of Tri-logical’s RVDMS (Remote Vehicle Diagnostic Monitoring System) and can be fully integrated with all locomotive and coaches types.
The LTC10 is a result of years of accumulated experience with the train industry and is designed to support the specific operational needs of rail operators. It is a third generation hybrid device that provides a variety of tools and capabilities to adhere to all operational and maintenance requirements.
- Remote monitoring based serial interfaces and sensors
- Internal logger for continuous recording
- Dynamic query on demand for efficient real time diagnostics
- Interface to signaling black box
- Fusion of location, speed, driver identification and alerts for advanced analysis capabilities
- Serial interfaces to the train computer
- Protocol analyzer for advanced queries
- Digital and analog I/Os to external sensors
- Pulse meter for odometer reading
- Bi-directional communication
- Hybrid communication, cellular and satellite
- GPS and GLONASS support
- Over the air programing
- Encryption (AES256) capability
- Ruggedized unit fits EN50155 and EN61373 standards for train environment
- Low power consumption with internal battery for continuous communication
- Simple installation
Enclosure: ruggedized plastic car kit box
Weight: 300 gr
Frequency inputs: 2 ADC 10 bit resolution
Digital outputs: 3 for general use, active low
Status LEDs: 6 status LEDs for GPS status, Cellular communication and more.
• Telit Sl869 (GPS + GLONASS)
• Origin org447x (GPS)
• Telit HE910 (GPS/A-GPS)
• Telit HE910 3.5G GPRS/GSM Quad Band.
SIM card: Micro SIM
Satellite modem: Iridium SBD 9603
USB: USB On The Go (master/slave)
Communications: UDP over GPRS, SMS messages, Voice
Accelerometer: 3- Axis built in sensor,0.01G resolution
Interfaces: RS485,R232, ACC interface, Battery, gauges, etc.